Hi Steve,

Miss seeing you.  Hope the situation is improving.

I want to have a few people do the entire Walk in Central Park backwards as
sort of a publicity stunt to emphasize the problems that PWPs have.  Most
people can't really grasp the fact that PWPs have trouble getting started -
it is a very strange concept.  Maybe by showing what lengths people will go
to to get relief from these kind of difficult situations we can get a bit
of PR and awareness out of it.

Should be an interesting Monday.  Donna Hanover is coming to Columbia
Presbyterian at Margot's request to learn more about PD.  Pete Hammill is
coming along as well with a photographer.  Should get some mileage out of
it.  You might want to talk to Margot and have her fill you in on
developments with Hanover and Gracie Mansion opportunities coming up.

Regards,
Ken Aidekman

Fund the Research.  Find the Cure.