At 09:13 PM 6/27/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Lori Bauer wrote:
>>
>>    I made the mistake of taking Gordon to a nursing home after an
accident 3 years ago. The Neurologist"s second in command decided to use
Valium to "cure that tremor". The nurses in charge had no choice but to
follow his orders. That was a Friday. Over the week-end my sister and
husband came up and we just stared at him. He didn't know them, was in that
"hot" feeling mode--I had then lay him on bags of ice(I had to request
that). It was horrible--I got him out Monday. He feels that Valium was in
bis system a long time. In other words, I did jujst take over--I never would
have thoughjt I could.