Hi Marling,

My legs are not restless, they ache.  I do sometimes get cramps in the calves
or feet, but this is different.  The muscles ache.  I usually take 3 advil
and eventually the ache stops so I can sleep.  I get this sometimes even when
I haven't walked a lot.
My neuro said that I need to exercise more and it would go away.  So far, it
makes it worse.  This is what confuses me.  My only pd med is Eldypril 5mg
bid.  I don't know if it has made a difference or not.  My main symptom up
until the achey legs was just a mild tremor in the left hand and arm.  If I
get nervous the tremor gets worse.  That has never changed.  At least not
yet.  Did you or anyone hear the news that a
defective gene has been isolated for pd and they feel that they can now come
up with a cure?  My husband heard the radio program it was on and was very
excited.  I still
remain a skeptic.  Thanks for your help and reply.  Keep fighting.
Sue W.  45/2