Hi Susan A.

Glad to here that you are strong enough to hang in there.  Life is too short
and precious to waste a minute of it.  What are your symptoms at this point?
 Answer that only if you are comfortable doing so.  So far I only have
tremors on the left in my hand and arm.  They get worse when I get nervous.
 I also have an ache in my hips, upper thighs and knees.  These last problems
are only about 3 weeks old.  I refuse to sit back and let this disease beat
me.  I will continue to fight with all that I have.  I have too much to do
yet.  The people on this list are a big help.  It helps me to remain
positive.  I believe that it can help you too if you let it.  Keep fighting.
Sue W.  45/2