Brian,

Most of what I've read claims that Sinemet is felt almost immediately
(within a few days, perhaps?). Others on the list have told me that it took
them awhile to feel the benefits.

My mother (Joyce, 67/5 months) started with Sinemet 25/100 3x/day (or was
it 4??). She did not feel much of anything for a long time (a month or so).
The doctor then slowly had her add Permax and she began to notice a change.
Unfortunately, she didn't feel back to normal when on the combination, but
she did notice when she needed to take the next dose. Also, some days are
better than others.

I would definitely bring it up with your doctor — perhaps a different
combination would work better for you. Good luck and good health.

Debbie White