Margie,

When I first went to my neuro I said this is crazy but I only have the tremor
when I am not using my hands.  I had it especially in the evening when I would
completely relax and sit to watch a movie.  The Neuro said this is typical for
PD and as he watched my hand he also told me of the 'pill-rolling' action.  I
also said that sometimes I can feel my muscles twitch or tremor inside before
the hand/arm/leg begins to do it outside.  He also said that others had told him
this too.
I am not sure what the point of this post is, but I agree with you about some of
the peculiarities of PD tremor.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling
[log in to unmask]   (work)  or   [log in to unmask]