Hi all, I am really enjoying reading all the postings.  Thanks to all who
replied regarding my mother and her difficulty in accepting PD.  I hope that
one day soon she will come to her senses and enjoy the time and love that my
father has to give her.  Life is so short, we must not waste time on
something we cannot change.  I went up to see Dad at the home yesterday, and
I noticed that his speech seems to be getting worse.  It is very difficult
to understand.  Also he speaks very softly.  Is this normal?  He also is
drooling a lot.  What causes this?  I was facinated by the posting from the
woman who was diagnosed so young. Her Dad also has pd.  My father's sister
had pd.  She was diagnosed in her early 40's and lived until her 60's.  Is
pd hereditary?  I was diagnosed at 28 with multiple sclerosis.  I am now 45.
Am I at risk for pd?  What are the main points of diagnosis for pd?  None of
the rest of my siblings have anything nuerologicaly wrong.  Could ms and pd
be related?  I have tremor in my hands and I seem to jerk a lot.  Not trying
to gain another disease :) just stuff I wanted to ask.

Thanks, Jackie