On Sun, 29 Jun 1997 13:14:33 -0400 Peter Wood <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Thanks for your welcome I have just been diagnosed with pd I am
>49,just I am
>married and live in Worcester UK,  My wife is a nurse in a hospice, I
>have a
>young son john aged 14.
>I have lots of questions- lots of fears-
>Peter Wood

Peter,
Welcome to the list. I think I know exactly how you feel. I am 40 (dx at
39) have a wonderful wife and a son 15 and a daughter 13. You will learn
a lot on this list very quickly. If you have a question - just post it.
someone will answer it with knowledge from their own experience or we
have a few on the list who have the training in diet,opthomology, MD,
etc. You will see humor and sadness. I like the humor because it lifts my
spirits and makes me laugh. (can't get too much of that) We also find out
about the newest drugs, surgeries, and research.
Are you still able to work full time?  Have you been started on any meds?
Keep in touch.

Jon Meyer 40/1 ([log in to unmask]) another Hoosier
(in case you didn't know, Hoosier is the nickname of the state of
Indiana)