Hello folks,

This quote was sent to me by a 'distant friend' on another list  that I belong
to. I hope you will all enjoy it.

""      THE TRUE SIZE OF WORRY

How big are your worries? Their true size might surprise you.

The National Bureau of Standards says that a dense fog that covers seven
city
blocks to a depth of 100 feet contains less than 8 ounces of water. The
fog
that looks impressive could not even quench a dry man's thirst.

Such it is with worries. What we worry about seems so large until you see
what it's really worth. Jesus said that worrying about clothes or food or
any
other earthly thing thins out in the light of eternity.

If you worry, here's a simple solution. Find out what you worry about,
bring
it down to a manageable size and then attack it with action. When you
work on
worry, it shrinks and eventually disappears. However, let it flourish and
it
billows into a cloud like the fog.

Before you worry about anything, take a glass out of your cupboard and
ask,
"would the worry even fill this glass?" If not, don't worry about it!

-Robert G. Taylor-          ""