From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Charles T. Meyer
Sent:   Monday, June 30, 1997 5:25 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: life and death

Billy

Like, your right again.  Governments, the medical profession and the
medico-industrial complex have the cures for many if not most illnesses
and are holding them back from the "people" in order to keep profits
up.  As member of the profession, a psychiatrist I obviously knew the
cure for schizophrenia, depression and other diseases were really in
inexpensive nutrients and taking the fluoride out of the water.**

But, what could I do- I had to make a living so I in collusion with the
American Psychiatric Association, the FDA, the Department of Human
Services and the American Pharmaceutical Association held back the
data.
The Germans in an attack of remorse did let loose one of our secrets-
St. John's Wort. (see my reprint of the abstract posted several days
ago) I have heard other rumors thst the release was part of a neo-Nazi
plot to undermine the "Jewish profession" of psychiatry.   We now will
have to go to a lot of trouble to discredit the Munich group's
findings.  My financial contribution alone will delay the construction
of my villa in Tuscany at least 3 months

Now though I will need to see if my membership in the medical fraternity
will get me the cure for PD.  Mo Udall tried and failed to get them to
release it to him but he was a Democrat and the bleeding heart liberals
tend to have pangs of conscience and occasionally let things slip.  So
for a while longer I guess I will need to use my wheelchair, continue my
acting lessons (gee- that dyskinesia is hard to do!)- whoops now its out
I already have the cure- but Billy lets keep it between the two of us-
I wouldn't want my disability carrier to find out.  EH?

** {This was originally started as a plot by the Communists to keep
their people in control but the secret was sold by Gorbachov to Reagan
in return for Reagan's cure for Alzheimer's- which when the deal was
closed Reagan "forgot" to give it to him. (One more piece of evidence
that you can't trust the capitalist pigs!!) }

Charlie

--
CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
MADISON, WISCONSIN