Barb, Marling, the Andersons etc,

I have had the perfect excuse.  I failed handwriting in 3rd grade and it
deteriorated from that point.  I knew my calling was medicine at that
point.  In medical school I led the class in "pharmacist confusing".
While I struggle with the real issue of whether I am still able to
practice psychiatry my deteriorated handwriting stands as a model to all
physicians who would let pharmacists get off easy.

{Actually I developed a Prescription printing program to track my
patient's medications and avoid errors.}

Charlie

--
CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
MADISON, WISCONSIN