Hi Esther,

The LAPDC (Life After PD Club) is a moral boosting excrcise
first launched back in January. Just a bit of fun.

LAPDC LAUNCH:

>>With the increasingly serious tone of the list,  I thought it a good
time to introduce the 'Life after PD' club.

>>This club exists for the single purpose of generating responses to
the following questions:

>>1.    What should our slogan be.
>>2.    What should our logo be.
>>3.    Who can join.

>>My own suggestions are.

>>Slogan:               Give it a shake!!

>>Logo:         A tortoise with a deadpan expression trying to
                keep its feet in an earthquake.

>>Membership:   Must have PD.

>>              Must be alive.

>>              Must have noticed that love, taxes, joy,bills
                laughter,pain,sharing, cruelty, bravery,
                selfishness, music, etc,etc,etc, are still an
                everyday part of their life.

>>              And hopefully have the Rhett Butler syndrome:
                "Frankly PD, I don't give a damn".

>>The membership list is open.

Dennis

Dennis Greene 47/10