At 06:51 AM 6/30/97 -0400, Heather Elizabeth Baird wrote:
>Like, sorry, but I fail to understand why we should bother trying
>to develop a vacine for lung cancer, eh?  We already have a cure
>for lung cancer.  We also have cures for Aids, Syphlis, Gonoreah,
>even though it can't be spelled.  We also have a cure for skin
>cancer.  There are probably more cures out there for other
>cancers and other diseases that more learned people then I know
>about.

Billy,
Could you do me a big favor and wait until the Sinemet kicks in before
you attempt to explain such things to people, like myself, who have lost
many friends and family with lung cancer, and they never in their life smoked
a cigarette?

Thanks,
Marjorie Moorefield,
just another librarian with PD