Susan - Enjoyed your note - you sound like you really handle things well.  I
was diagnosed four years ago - I'm now 43 - but have had symptoms for ten
years - since my kids were 7 and 5.  It wasn't easy at times like when I
would volunteer at school and the other kids would give me strange looks - I
sometimes felt like an embarrassment to my own boys.  Anyway, now they are 17
and 14 and are terrific, sensitive, and caring  which is really amazing for
teenagers!  I'm sure my illness had a lot to do with this so at least that's
some compensation!  I agree that exercise helps a lot.  Good luck to you and
thanks for writing.  Sometimes I lose my good attitude so you reminded me
about how important  it is.

Debby 43/10