Ruth, Mazel Tov on your daugthers Bat Mitzvah, we have had a Bat and a Bar
mitzvah, a few years ago, and I was concerned with all the details, and
worried everything would be as planned. It is a wonderful time, and worth
everything, but when it is all over, you think "we did it, it was great, we
spent HOW MUCH? But time marches on , my Son is entering graduate school, my
"little girl" is a sophomore in college, we just closed on a much bigger
house (we are mishuganah!) I promise you'll feel better, and I believe you
will get some specific help here to even out your on and off times and other
 symptoms.
You may well be cured of PD if things go well with some of the research being
done, and that we hope will be funded WHEN the Udall bill is passed.  We must
all be positive and upbeat. My father, the PWP in the family had just had
bypass surgery a few weeks before, but was able to play a beautiful medley on
his saxophone with the Bar Mitzvah band. He was also able to enjoy my
daughter's Bat Mitzvah, but was "slowing down" . He is now 80 and really
affected by PD, but he did have some good years. You will feel better.  Ken
B.