We're looking for ideas for things to keep my Dad busy. ...

He's never really been a TV-watcher, nor much of a reader.  He enjoyed working on his computer until about 18 months ago, when "his brain took too long to process things" and he became discouraged.

I think he's frustrated because he doesn't have "things to do".  He's always worked, and been busy.  Does anyone have any ideas of things that we can suggest?

Some limitations....  right now he's confined to a spot.  He can't get up on his own, because his balance is horrible.  He's right handed, and that's the arm that's in a cast (from knuckles to armpit) because of several falls 8 weeks ago.

Any ideas will be welcomed!

Thanks in advance.

Diane McHutchison
LD Caregiver for Dad (69/7+)