My mother 78 years old goes to her doctors in Bakersfield.  He is a
neurologist.  He doesn't seem to be very knowledgable in Parkinsons.
He seems to shake his head and now wonders why she wants to see him
again.  It's been 6 months.  She takes Siniment CR twice a day.  She
can barely walk anymore and seldom has a good day.  She will be going
back to the doctor July 1.  I need to know what to ask him and what to
say.  Wjat types of medications should i question him about.  Better
yet does anyone know of the name of a doctor who really knows about
Parkinsons in Bakersfield CA.  One who can be seen through Secure
Horizons insurance.  Thank You Jeannie