Susan: my name is Ken and I am on the list to try to help my father, a PWP,
who is 80 years old, diagnosed about 8 years. What your daughter said about
the milkshake gave me an idea for a new project.  If a person has a positive
outlook, and a sense of humor, they can usually find something good about
even the worst situation. Inspired by Dave Letterman's top ten lists, and
your daughter's comment, we should have a contest, see where this is
going......?  My submission follows for the top ten GOOD things about
Parkinson's Disease.
1. You can make a great milkshake.
2.  You get to meet hundreds of great people on the Parkinsn's List.
3.  You can buy stock in a few drug companies and make them go up on the day
you buy your medications.
4.  You find out who your friends are at work.
5.  You have an excuse to set the thermostat your way.
6.  You get to go home early from work, maybe twenty years early.....
7.  You get to wander around the house all night, while others sleep.
8.  You never have to hear the doctor say "you have to slow down".
9.  You  get to send all your extra string to a place where they make a large
ball out of it.
10.  You get  to pick on a guy in Miami and try to make him stop being an
amateur comedian.
Signed: Anonymous