Ken,  great idea:

1. I can honestly say I am "brain dead"(at least partially).
2. I have a real excuse for not being able to keep up with others when walking.
3. I can annoy the neighbors (I own my home) by playing the piano at 3am.
4. I have a good reason for being late.
5. My son is finally learning to do housework.
6. I get to try so many new medications.
7. I now have 4 doctors instead of 2 ( MD, gynecologist psychologist, and
neurologist).
8. I have learned that I have many more friends than I ever imagined and that a
great many people, both locally and on the net, care what happens to me.
9. I can live with change, even if it is happening all the time.
10.I now MUST take better care of myself (regular exercise, eat healthy, and
check with the DR.'s on a regular basis).

Not too bad a list.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling
[log in to unmask]   (work)  or   [log in to unmask]