Hi Billy,

Given that your stated position is that money spent on medical
research is wasted, I would be interested in your thoughts on
the following:

1.      Where would the money be better spent.

2.      If your answer to 1. is that it should not be collected
        in the 1st place - do you think any govt anywhere is
        likely to actually reduce taxes (as opposed to just
        finding new ways of collecting them).

3.      Do you oppose medical research because:

        a) you believe there is nothing more to learn
        b) you disapprove in principle
        c) you feel that interfering with the 'survival of
            the fittest' rule is dangerous.
        d ) It's a great way to get the list stirred up.
        e) something not mentioned above.

4.      If your answer to Qu.3 is b. or c. would you agree
        that we can do away with doctors,nurses, naturopaths
        physio's, in fact anyone involved in the health industry.
        (Sorry.  Stupid of me. As there has never been any
        medical research there are no doctors etc to do away
        with).

Thanks,

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 47/10