In a message dated 97-06-27 09:50:33 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Sonia
Nielsen) writes:

<<
 And to you and a big smile Barbara :-))   I start my day with a cup of
 black coffee.:-) I`m not sure I can drink you tea with cinnamon.
 Have a nice day.

 Sonia N

I start mine with coffee and a bagel....and my e-mail....unfortunately AOL
seems to do something at least twice a month so that the e-mail is
unaccessable at 6:30 for about an hour...nearly drives me nuts...especially
when I type up a scathing complaint and hit send, only to have that litte
message come up saying they are temporarily unable to deliver mail!!!!!

Sue, daughter of Rocky