I promised when I requested information about grad programs in
rhetoric and applied linguistics and such that I'd put up a web site
with whatever I got.  I've done that: it's at

http://www.stthomasu.ca/hunt/rhetpgms/

If you sent me information you might have a look and see if I've
traduced you; if you didn't, shame on you -- but send me something
and all is forgiven.  I'd like this eventually to be something of a
resource for those of us who are trying to help English majors
decide what they might do if their interest is in language and how it
works and is learned (it may have developed in a traditional
undergraduate literature-based program, of course).

                                        -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_           Aquinas Chair
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~