Bernice McCarthy's "4MAT" system (based on Kolb's Learning Styles
Inventory) provides a systematic way to vary instruction so that you
allow all learnign styles to shine.

Evaluation: When we brought a big-name evaluator to one of my former
institutions to help us design a student-evaluation-of-courses system, he
said that we should not pay much attention to student evaluations unless
student GPA was included.

Jim Bell
Editor, Journal of College Reading and Learning         Ph. (250) 960-6365
Learning Skills Centre                                  Fax (250) 960-6330
University of Northern BC                               email [log in to unmask]
3333 University Way
Prince George, BC
Canada  V2N 4Z9