In regard to Jim Bell's comment below, does anyone know of any study or
article relating validity or reliability of student ratings of teaching
to student GPA?  I do know some of the (enormous volume of) research on
student ratings--and I'd be grateful for any leads on this specific
topic.

Thanks

James Brown

[snip]