Why is second-hand smoke worse than actually smoking a cigarette?  How can
such a thing be possible?  Plus, unless one quits breathing after sucking
down a cigarette in a closed envirement, rebreathing the residue must be the
equilivent of smoking a full pack.  Why would any smoker want to rebreathe
the same smoke over and over again?  I've never heard a smoker claim
inhaling cigarette smoke to be healthy, much less rebreathing the same dirty
air. Sharon ([log in to unmask])