At 11:55 PM 7/1/97 -0400, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>Dear Listfriends,
>
>I will be visiting the USA/Canada from friday july 11 till wednesday august
>13 this year. If possible (maybe somebody can introduce me)  I like to visit
>the Loma Linda Institute. I planned to be in Los Angeles about july 24/25/26.
>
>Are there any activities in the period of my presence in the USA/Canada???

Kees,
We are having our PAN Forum from Sunday, July 13 - 16th in Washington.
There will be a sizable turn out of Grassroots activists from many of the
states. It would be a wonderful opportunity for us to meet you, and for you
to observe the political action in process.

If you are interested, please let me know -- arrangements will have to be made
now! I am faxing you some information about the activities.

Hope to see you in DC,
Margaret Tuchman
fx- 609-921-1613
Margaret Tuchman <[log in to unmask]>

>I'm planning a roundtrip New York - Boston - New York - Washington - Atlanta
>- New Orleans - San Antonio - Waco - Los Angeles - Grand Canyon - Waco -
>Dallas - Indianapolis - Detroit - Toronto - New York.
>
>I like to meet some ppl from the list and if possible to be present with a
>local or national activity.
>
>I'm living in Holland, 47 years young, 8 years PD
>Please contact me at :

>or telephone : 0031346281021       or FAX : 0031346281017
>
>I look forward meeting you!!!
>

>Kees Paap

Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540