Hi. My name is Melinda Brown and I'm the Director of Public Relations at
the National Parkinson Foundation. I've been in contact with a reporter
from "Inside News" who is interested the recent gene finding and would like
to interview a family with a Parkinson's disease history -- preferably a
family where there are two members currently living with the disease.

If you and a family member have PD or you know of past cases of PD in your
family tree, and you are willing to be interviewed for National television,
please e-mail me at: [log in to unmask]

Thank you.
Melinda Brown
1(800) 327-4545