Billy,

This may sound cynical. The people who are the most expensive for the community
are the ones who by staying healthy and don't smoke etc. grow very old. they
use much retirement pension. Having used all those money yet they may fall ill
when very old and need medicare money for years. Much cheaper is a smoker, who
paid for his pension, but dies before he can get some of it back.
I don't think this is a way such things can be regulated, but you make it easy
by taking into account only what suits you.

                                           Ida Kamphuis