John Morey wrote:

> CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D. wrote...
> >Billy
> >
> >Like, your right again.  Governments, the medical profession and the
> >medico-industrial complex have the cures for many if not most
> illnesses
> >and are holding them back from the "people" in order to keep profits
> >up.  As member of the profession, a psychiatrist I obviously knew the
> >cure for schizophrenia, depression and other diseases were really in
> >inexpensive nutrients and taking the fluoride out of the water.**
>
> Charles, the secret cures are known to a few chosen ones.  Everybody
> knows
> this!  But NOW I will tell!  Anyone can be cured of anything!!   The
> secret: just let your medical insurance run out.  You will be cured
> and
> discharged on the same day!
>                                                         Peace, John
John-

That is indeed encouraging.  I am supposed to go into the hospital next
week for med adjustment and rehab.  (Yes in Chicago but as far as I am
aware no Dr. Vito and no horses heads for roommates) I am to return a
call from the medical director of my health plan where I had applied for
preauthorization.  Maybe he will pronounce me cured over the phone and I
will get up out of my wheelchair and walk.  Oral Roberts watch out.

Charlie

--
CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
MADISON, WISCONSIN