A Symposium  on the Parkinson Plus  syndromes --these are (MSA)Multiple
System Atrophy,  (PSP) Progressive Supranuclear Palsy,  (CBD)
Corticobasal Degeneration,  (SDS) Shy Drager Syndrome, (SND) Striatonigral
Degeneration,
and (OPCA) Olivopontocerebellar Atrophy -- was held on 14 June at Markham
Stouffville Hospital,  north east of Toronto, Ontario.

Highlights of the day will apppear in the newsletter from CENTRAL ONNTARIO
REGION - the  Parkinson Foundatiion. I will see that the information gets
onto the 'list'
Audio-tapes were made and are being edited. The tapes will be avaailable
later  this summer from the Central Ontario Office. There will be a small
charge to cover costs & postage and when the tapes are ready I will post
the price on the
'list'.
In Toronto you can call  the Central Ontario Office, at (416) 932-0315
Elsewhere in Canada  call  toll free, 1 800 437 8484
Or the office may have email by then..........

Anne Rutherford
Newfoundland