Hi all,

I'm new to this, so bear with me ....   :)

Does anyone have any info on the availablilty of this new drug Mirap=
ex in
Australia ??

Most of the correspondents I've seen so far are in the US  and Canad=
a (I've
only been on the list for a few days) - maybe you know something ?  =

Alternately,  is there an Oz addressee who's so far quiet who knows =
something
?

My wife is in the early stages of PD - diagnosed only a year ago - &=
 so far
only minimally affected.  Despite that, we're vitally interested in
developments in treatment for PD.  We're living in Tasmania, Austral=
ia, &
sometimes feel out of the mainstream as far as services/support for =
PD are
concerned.

Regards

Pat Staunton