Could anyone recommend a mouse that would suit a PWP, my mother in particular?
It is difficult for her to place it exactly where she needs it.  Also, there
is a problem with lifting her fingers quickly enough -- the letters
rrrrrrrepeat.

I would appreciate any ideas.  This is our primary method of communication.

Melody Gross<[log in to unmask]>

Melody Amsel Gross, Beersheva, Israel <[log in to unmask]>
Searching AMSEL/Stropkov, Michalovce, Vraanov, Bardiov,
                 LANDAU/Humenne
                 BAUM, RITTER, SCHWARTZ, NOVEMBER/Stropkov
                 BECKER, ZAZULIA,  POLLACK, MORGENSTERN/ Chotin,
Navatselet/Klishkivitz