Dear Kim.....without upsetting anyone in the world I believe YAPP&Rs were
the orignal young onset group and we set the way for the other?  I am sure
someone will correct me if I am wrong!   Since then I gather there are
groups in New Zealand, Australia, Holland, france, Germany, Sweden, Kenya,
Belgium,  and many many more.  We were the first to host the Euro Yapmeet
and would love to host what I believe could be the first World YAPmeet?
What does anyone else think?  We all have so much to offer and share with
each other.

I never need much persuading to get on a plane, so perhaps one day we will
meet.  We are upgrading our mag in September and would love you to write an
article for it about the  YOPPERs and how you all cope with PD?

kind regards from a wet and cold UK
At 13:06 03/07/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Emma...
>
>I saw an entry from you in the digest a few days ago indicating you're
running
>(?) a group called Young Alert Parkinson's Partners and Relatives.   You know
>that NPF has a program called YOPPERS?
>That's Young Onset Parkinson's Patients for Education and Research.  Seems
to me
>that each
>might be benefited by knowing more about the other!!  Give me a call at (if
>you're in California) l-800-400-8448 or (outside California)
l-800-522-8855 if