Charlie,

<< BTW I forgot to mention that Vito while Living in sicaly I just learned
 as born in Kiev of Chinese parentage.  His full name is Vito Lansky
 Tong.

 whew- I didn't think I'd ever get my foot out of my mouth.

Join my dad.  Decades before PD (just to show I know pedioral syndrome is not
solely a PD symptom--although possibly a pre-PD indicator <g>), Frank flew
into Dallas for a brief stopover on a business trip.  His uncle met him at
the airport to visit during the short stay, and brought his own son and his
son's fiance.  Uncle Spain introduced the young woman to my dad who, as is
common in such circumstances, did not catch her name.  Frank then launched
into a joke in which people of Polish descent were ridiculed.  Spain
interrupted and said, "Frank, I think you may not have heard me when I said
that Vicki's last name is Rutkowski."  My dad apologized and changed the
joke's main characters' background to Italy.  Spain again interrupted with,
"Oh, by the way, Vicki's last name is Rutkowski because after her father
died, her mother remarried.  Her mother's second husband adopted her, but
Vicki's original last name was Pantusi . . . . would you care to go for
Catholic?"

That may be the only time in history that my father never finished a joke.

Deanne Charlton (CG)