David,

Your symptoms are very much like my ones. Your problem with your foot which
doesn't come immediately after getting up, is exactly the same I have with my
right foot. I gather that you, like me, have no trouble to get up in the
morning after many hours without meds. Your description of what happens trying
to walk during a wearing of fase could have been mine. The intensity of the
wearing off dykinesia has grown slowly during years, but can now be strong
enough to make it necessary to have a matress on the floor, because I can't
prevent falling out of bed. These symptoms are the most sure indication one can
profit from pallidotomy.
Because answering your questions would be a doublure on the list, I'll send
them to your private E-mail.
If you or somebody else who reads this has more knowledge about this complex of
symptoms I would appreciate to be informed.

                                              Ida Kamphuis