Marling,  I believe honestly, that a cure will be found before too long.  I
think you will live a long life and willl enjoy it even more when you compare
the future years without PD to the present ones with it. This is not just a
bunch of "babble".  I  troubleshoot and repair
electronic and mechanical equipment, and when I have spent a certain amount
of time narrowing down the problem, I can usually predict how much longer it
will take to achieve a successful repair. In the case of PD, look at how many
researchers have been working on the cure and for how many years, and ask
your self "how much longer can it take?" Logic tells me: "not much longer"
  As much as I worry that I could inherit
PD, I am so confident that it can be cured,  I feel like I could deal with it
. Even if I am wrong, I have  so much advance knowledge from this list, it
would be bearable.
So let's all keep our hopes and dreams alive for a QUICK cure! Ken B