Someone made an inquiry about voice amplifiers the other day and I've been
looking for a telephone number.

Barbara tried three or four different amplifiers and we felt that the
Voicette distributed (made?) by Luminaud of Mentor, Ohio worked the best for
her. It comes with either a clip on microphone or a head set like a telephone
operator. The latter was better since it followed the turn of the head and
her voice was too soft to be picked up by the clip on and she had to hold it
in position manually.

I believe their number is 216-255-9082.  I don't remember the price but it
was somewhere around $250.

Allan