At 08:57 AM 7/5/97 -0400, Delda White wrote:
>Marling:  Eldepryl causes insomnia, which is why drs. ask people to take it
>in the morning and at noon -- no later than that.  Delda White

Well, I know Eldepryl is SUPPOSED to cause insomnia, but for me it caused
somnolence, to the point of almost falling asleep while driving.  Also it
caused
a skin rash which  only Almay Stress Cream could stop the intense itching.
  Then Almay quit making
the stress cream, and I decided that someone was trying to tell me something,
so I stopped the Eldepryl.  It was  a blessing I did, because 2 months
after that
my colon ruptured, and I would have been in serious trouble with the Eldepryl
and pain medications.

I have found that I generally react just the opposite to medications as most
people do, except for Sinemet, which has been like a miracle drug to me.

Do you suppose its because I'm left handed and right brained?

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian with PD,
64/9