On July 2 we posted a message noting that Representatives Roger
Wicker of Mississippi, Bill Young and Dan Miller of Florida, and John
Porter of Illinois posed for a photo opportunity with Muhammad Ali at
the
NPF reception honoring Ali in Washington in April, and that none of
these gentlemen had signed on as co-sponsors of the Udall bill.
We've phoned their offices.  Our calls were not returned because we
do not vote in Mississippi, Florida or Illinois.  July 13-16 will
present an opportunity for voters-advocates from these states to
personally call on Representatives Wicker, Young, Miller, Porter.
The turning point is NOW!

Dolores Gross