Sonia,

According to one paragraph in the very lonnnnnnnnng list of actions/reactions
with Eldepryl says:

"Mental Status/Behavioral/Psychiatric:
hallucinations, dizziness, confusion, anxiety, depression, drowsiness,
behavior/mood change, dreams/nightmares, tiredness, delusions, disorientation,
lightheadedness,...hollow feeling, lethagy/malaise,
apathy,overstimualtion,vertigo, personality change, sleep disturbance,
restlessness,weakness, transient irritability."

Each person reacts differently.  Good luck.

don't forget how to laugh ( believe me looking at all this makes me laugh)

Marling