Dear Patricia,
I can sympathise with you and your condition since cataract surgery.
I had mine a year ago July, in my left eye and the right eye surgery in
August.

My case is a little different from yours as I had double vision before  I
even knew I had PD, thirteen years ago.The double vision  was corrected with
the lenses in my glasses and I could see perfectly well.
I had hoped that somehow the cataract surgery would correct all that(the
double vision)....but it didn't.

I,too, had a hard time between surgeries, as I wasn't able to wear my glasses
as they weren't right for my new good vision.....so until I got my new
prescription,I bought a pair of "drug store" reading glasses so I could read
the newspaper, etc. by closing one eye.
After the second surgery, I finally was healed enough to get my new
prescription which corrected the double vision and I've been fine ever since.
I can see very well with my glasses---which I wear all the time.

I wish you well on your second surgery.
Keep a positive attitude and you'll be just fine.
Rita V.B.76/13