At 07:33 AM 7/3/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Could anyone recommend a mouse that would suit a PWP, my mother in particular?
>It is difficult for her to place it exactly where she needs it.  Also, there
>is a problem with lifting her fingers quickly enough -- the letters
>rrrrrrrepeat.
>
>I would appreciate any ideas.  This is our primary method of communication.
>
>Melody Gross<[log in to unmask]>
>
>Melody Amsel Gross, Beersheva, Israel <[log in to unmask]>
>Searching AMSEL/Stropkov, Michalovce, Vraanov, Bardiov,
>                 LANDAU/Humenne
>                 BAUM, RITTER, SCHWARTZ, NOVEMBER/Stropkov
>                 BECKER, ZAZULIA,  POLLACK, MORGENSTERN/ Chotin,
>Navatselet/Klishkivitz

Microsoft produce something called an easy ball. The ball is somewhat larger
than a tennis ball but smaller that a basket ball and the hand fits over it
very comfortably.  The only downside is that you can only left click (no
right click facility)  so I do not ues mine.  However I purchased it twelve
months ago and perhaps the newer models have rectified this limitation.  I
must say it's a easier to handle for PWP's. regards Mary from Aussie.