Diana,

I think that Brian is right; if so, the dyskinesia of your mum is of a kind
that is most frequently seen, caused by too high a level of dopa. It is easy to
know whether this is true. One just has to know the time the dyskinesia
appears. Is it during the time the dopa is on its highest level, between a half
and a whole hour after taking the last sinemet, than your mum suffers from peak
of dose dyskinesia.  If however it comes between two and three  hours after the
last sinemet, it is wearing off dyskinesia. If it seems not that clear to you,
it is the most sensible to assume your mother suffers from the peak of dose
dyskinesia.
                             Ida Kamphuis

n 5-7-97 23:59, in bericht <[log in to unmask]>,