Dennis,

Have you ever tried to order the sinemet of the right dose from Europe. I used
for years sinemet 62.5, which can be split as I did. It is here available as is
SinemetCR 100/25 which can be split as well. It is weird, sinemet as such being
permitted, to get the small dosis is impossible, but I don't have a clue of the
rules in these matters,

                           Ida Kamphuis