 72/25 went to see me doc. which i go about every 6 to 8 weeks. i do about
any thing. bouwl with 10lb ball. just stand at the foul line with my cane
and just toss my ball on to the lane. golf from my elec cart. just drive.
got all kinds of things that help me to lift any thing. my nero calls pd a
lazy person diese. plese do this for me or that. i fall.a lot. my cg says do
like i did as a baby craul to chair and pull yyour self up. can tell you lot
more i can do after 25yrs of pd if you want. [log in to unmask] from
lima oh. I.Y.Q.. don