Microsoft produce something called an easy ball. The ball is somewhat larger
than a tennis ball but smaller that a basket ball and the hand fits over it
very comfortably.  The only downside is that you can only left click (no
right click facility)  so I do not ues mine.  However I purchased it twelve
months ago and perhaps the newer models have rectified this limitation.  I
must say it's a easier to handle for PWP's. regards Mary from Aussie.

I have an Microsoft Easy Ball and I use it right handed, even though I'm
definitely left handed.
I don't know if they corrected their error, or if I'm using the thing
backwards,
we leftys have a tendency to do such things.  Anyway, it works right handed
for me.