I saw a feature on CNN yesterday reporting an article in The Annals of
Internal Medicine (I hope I have the correct name for the journal) advising
MDs to work with their patients who are also using some form of "alternative
medicine."  I took it to mean that the MD would include the info in his/her
notes and consultation, thereby somewhat following the effect.  Also, it
means that MDs would try to become more knowledgeable about who and what is
available to their patients in their community.

Barbara Blake-Krebs    [log in to unmask]