Melinda Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Melinda, were you looking for a family with PD?  This info came in to me
purely by coincidence after I had already deleted the request.  The writer is
located outside of Kansas City, KS.  Let me know if you want me to ask her.

 "If you are asking about my  personal concerns, it is the early
diagnosis that I am most hopeful for, so my  children and grandchildren
might have a chance for an early diagnosis before so much of the dopamine
is lost.   In case it is inherited, my children and grandchildren have it
on both sides of the family  with my having it and  my mother-in-law
died with it and  my grandfather was diagnosed with it.    My other
concern is the cost of the medicine where Medicare does not pay and most
tie-in-plans do not."

Barbara Blake-Krebs    [log in to unmask]