Diane.....

Run, don't walk to your phone and order the following free catalog which is a
WONDERFUL resource offering a huge selection of crafts, games, and activities
to therapy, rehabilitation, and pleasure for the disabled:

S&S Healthcare
Voice:  1(800) 243-9232
FAX:    1(800) 566-6678
Web SIte:  http://www.snswwide.com

Barb Mallut

>We're looking for ideas for things to keep my Dad busy. ...
>
>He's never really been a TV-watcher, nor much of a reader.  He enjoyed
working on his computer until about 18 months ago, when "his brain took too
long to process things" and he became discouraged.

>I think he's frustrated because he doesn't have "things to do".  He's always
worked, and been busy.  Does anyone have any ideas of things that we can
suggest?

>Some limitations....  right now he's confined to a spot.  He can't get up on
his own, because his balance is horrible.  He's right handed, and that's the
arm that's in a cast (from knuckles to armpit) because of several falls 8
weeks ago.