gordon seese wrote:

> At 03:54 AM 7/1/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Dennis G.
> >
> >Watching an awful lotta television lately, huh?? <giggle>
> >
> >Barb Mallut

T.L. SEESE

My apologies as noted in the private e-mail I sent you.

BTW I forgot to mention that Vito while Living in sicaly I just learned
as born in Kiev of Chinese parentage.  His full name is Vito Lansky
Tong.

whew- I didn't think I'd ever get my foot out of my mouth.

Charlie
--
CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
MADISON, WISCONSIN